|Daddy/Daughter Dance time for Avery Elise and Brian!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Melchisedek (Hebrews 7:1-3).
2. Ants, conies (badgers), locusts, and spiders (Proverbs 30:24-28).
3. Saul (1 Samuel 11:7).
4. One hundred fifty-three (John 21:11).
5. Isaiah (Isaiah 9:20).
New Quiz: Expert Trivia Questions #23.
Answer these questions.
1. What person in the Bible said, "A living dog is better than a dead lion"?
2. Which king set fire to his own palace and died in the flames?
3. How many locks of hair did Delilah cut from Samson's hair?
4. The prophet Ahijah the Shilonite found ___________ outside of Jerusalem and tore his new garment in to ____________ pieces.
5. What was the name of one of the two friends that met Jesus on the road to Emmaus after the resurrection?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!