|Nick and Nathalie are counting down the days!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Jael (Judges 5:24-26).
2. Gamaliel and Zenas (Acts 5:34 and Titus 3:13.
3. King Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 4:33).
4. Job (Job 19:17).
5. One year and seventeen days (seven days were before it started to rain. (Genesis 7:10, 11; 8:13-14).
New Quiz: Hard Trivia Questions #12
Answer these questions!
1. Who could use bows and arrows or sling stones with either the right hand or the left?
2. Who killed a lion in a pit on a snowy day?
3. Who killed 300 men with his own spear?
4. What Bible character ate a book and thought it was sweet like honey?
5. Who was quoted for saying, "Is there any taste in the white of an egg?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!