|Happy 3rd Birthday Avery Elise!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Adam (Genesis 5:5, 20, 27; 9:29).
2. Five hundred (Job 1:3).
3. Twelve (Numbers 33:9).
4. The leader's name (Numbers 17:1-2).
5. Peninnah (1 Samuel 1:2, 4-6).
New Quiz: Hard Trivia Questions #36.
Answer these questions.
1. What did certain Athenian philosophers call Paul?
2. What was in the basket in the vision that Zechariah had?
3. When King Shishak stole the gold shields from the temple, who replaced them with bronze (brass) shields?
4. In what book of the Bible do we find mention of the name Narcissus?
5. In what book of the Bible do you find the words, "The joy of the Lord is my Strength"?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!