Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous questions.
1. Twelve (1 Kings 18:33-34).
2. Two (Leviticus 10:1-2).
3. Three (1 Chronicles 21:10).
4. Gideon (Judges 7:5).
5. Twelve (Joshua 4:3).
New Quiz: Hard Trivia Questions #22.
Answer these questions.
1. As Joshua and the children of Israel marched around the walls of Jericho, the priests carried trumpets before the Ark of the Lord. How many priests carried trumpets?
2. When Elijah was on Mt. Carmel, how many times did he send his servant to look for a cloud?
3. The two spies that Rahab hid fled into the mountains and hid for how many days?
4. How many men from the tribe of Judah were sent out to capture Samson?
5. How old was Jehoash when he was crowned king?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!