Thursday, July 19, 2012
I pray that YOU are attending to His Word, so that you can walk in Divine health!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Haman (Esther 7:9-10).
2. First: Othniel (Judges 1:13; 3:9)
Second: Samuel (1 Samuel 7:8).
3. His sister (Exodus 2:4).
4. Hannah for Samuel (1 Samuel 1:20; 2:18-10).
5. Jeremiah (Jeremiah 31:15).
New Quiz: Hard Trivia Questions #2
Answer these questions.
1. What type of bird did Noah first send forth from the Ark?
2. What was the name of David's first wife?
3. What were the three languages used in writing "JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS" above the cross of Jesus?
4. What valley was used for the stoning of Achan because of his sin?
5. What was the name of the sorcerer who was struck blind by Paul the apostle?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!