Thursday, June 7, 2012














Avery watching the Polar Bear during her trip to the zoo!


Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.

  1.  To walk NOT in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of the scornful. To delight in the Law of the LORD and to meditate on it day and night.  (Psalm 1:1-3)
  2.  If you are godly.  (Psalm 4:3)
  3.  If he walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the Truth in his heart.  (Psalm15:1-2)
  4.  If I set the LORD always before me.  (Psalm 16:8-9)
  5.  In God's presence.  (Psalm 16:11)


New Quiz: Promises and Conditions  #2
List the conditions and references for these promises.

  1.  The LORD shall deliver you.
  2.  The LORD shall reward you.
  3.  The LORD will show Himself merciful.
  4.  I shall not want.
  5.  The LORD restores my soul: He leads me in the paths of righteousness.

Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!