Avery's trip to Ikea!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Nehemiah (Neh. 4:17-18).
2. Flesh and blood (Eph. 6:12).
3. Centurion (Acts 10:1).
4. Shield of faith (Eph. 6:16).
5. Three hundred (Judg. 7:6-7).
New Quiz: The Lord's Army #2
Answer these questions.
1. Who said the following, and to whom? "You come against me with a sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of Israel"?
2. What did Rahab tell the two spies was the reason she helped them?
3. What kind of headgear does Ephesians 6 say we are to wear?
4. What did Paul tell Timothy to fight?
5. How many stones did David choose from the brook before meeting Goliath?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!