My beautiful granddaughter, Avery Elise!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. They were rulers of Persia while Jerusalem was being rebuilt after the return from Babylonian exile (Ezra 4 & 6).
2. Seven years, six months (2 Sam. 5:5).
3. Zimri, who was king, killed himself (1 Kings 16:18), and Tibni, Omri's rival, died (1 Kings 16:22).
4. Zedekiah (Jer. 39:7).
5. Athaliah (2 Chron. 22:10-12).
New Quiz: Royalty #5.
Answer these questions.
1. Who was king of Israel for only seven days?
2. Whose reign of fifty-five years was the longest of the kings of Judah?
3. When David was made king of Judah, who was made king of Israel?
4. What king of Israel reigned at the same time as a king of Judah with the same name?
5. Who took away the treasures of Jerusalem during the reign Rehoboam?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!