A new toy for Avery!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Lizards, weasels, rabbits, camels (Lev. 11).
2. Two golden calves (1 Kings 12:28-29).
3. It was released to the wilderness (Lev. 16:7-10, 21-22).
4. They were used to buy a potter's field (Matt. 27:7).
5. Dog (1 Sam. 17:43).
New Quiz: Animal, Vegetable, Mineral #4
Answer these questions.
1. From what was each gate in the New Jerusalem described in Revelation 21 made?
2. Who dreamed of seven skinny cows eating seven fat cows?
3. What happened to Aaron's golden calf?
4. What bunched herb was to be dipped in blood during the first Passover?
5. What creature of the wilderness does Malachi describe as laying waste to Esau's heritage?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!