Another busy day in the life of Avery Elise!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Solomon (1 Kings 10:1).
2. Apostles (Rev. 21:14).
3. Sabbath (Mark 2:27).
4. Eve (Gen. 4:25).
5. The place of the skull (Matt. 27:33).
New Quiz: Meanings of Words #2
Answer these questions.
1. What Old Testament book, which means "second law", depicts the death of Moses?
2. What woman, whose name means "friendship", was the great-grandmother of King David?
3. What region, whose name means "watch tower", was the homeland of the woman Jesus met at the well?
4. What man, whose name means "son of the father", was released by Pilate?
5. What city, whose name means "house of God", was the site of an altar built Jacob?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!