Psalm 37 ... When the wicked are cut off, you shall see it.
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. The tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh. (Josh. 16:1-4)
2. Levi since his father was a priest. (Luke 1:5)
3. Gates. (Rev. 21:12)
4. Shibboleth. (Judg. 12:4-6)
5. Rehoboam. (1 Kings 12)
New Quiz: Twelve Tribes #3
Answer these questions.
1. What was the first tribe to set foot in the promised land?
2. Which of the tribes established its own idolatrous cult?
3. When the Israelites camped in the wilderness, on what side of the tabernacle did the tribes of Judah, Zebulun, and Issachar camp together?
4. What was the function of the Levites who were not priests.
5. In Matthew 10:5-6, how did Jesus refer to the twelve tribes of Israel?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!