Thursday, February 12, 2009
Jesus shall bring His Word to fulfillment.
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Hebrew. (Exod. 1:16)
2. Maranatha. (1 Cor. 16:22)
3. Magi. (Matt. 2:7)
4. God Almighty. (Exod. 6:3)
5. Abba. (Mark 14:36)
New Quiz: Meanings of Words #3
Answer these questions.
1. What book of the Bible, which means "the Preacher", was written by someone who referred to himself as "the Preacher"?
2. What town, which means "house of bread", was near the site where Rachel was buried?
3. What does Ebenezer mean?
4. What word, which means "one separated", describes Samson?
5. What was the name of the valley from which came the word Gehenna, or "hell", where children were sacrificed by fire to pagan gods?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!