Thursday, December 4, 2008
Bill enjoying the coziness of Kristine's "Winter Wonderland"!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. A man building a tower or a king going into battle, neither of whom had "counted the cost" (Luke 14:26-33)
2. Two men praying at the temple. (Luke 18:9-14)
3. Sold all he had and brought it. (Matt. 131:46)
4. The unforgiving servant. (Matt. 18:22-35)
5. In the talents, the men were given respectively five, two and one talent; in the pennies/denarii, each man received only one penny/denarius. (Matt. 25:15; 20:1-6)
New Quiz: Parables #3
Answer these questions.
1. What were the holders on the lampstand in the tabernacle designed to look like?
2. What material was used to make the altar of incense in the tabernacle?
3. What separated the Holy Place from the Most Holy Place?
4. What material was to be used to make the tent pegs of the tabernacle?
5. What son of Shealtiel is credited with helping to rebuild the temple after the Babylonian captivity?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!