Thursday, November 27, 2008
My mom and dad. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. "And who is my neighbor? (Luke 10:29)
2. The five wise virgins. (Matt. 25:8)
3. The last would be first and the first would be last; Jesus would be killed. (Matt. 20)
4. The unjust judge. (Luke 18:1-8)
5. The prodigal son. (Luke 15)
New Quiz: Parables #2
Answer these questions.
1. To whom does Jesus compare someone who does not give up everything to be His disciple?
2. Which parable includes "God be merciful to me a sinner"?
3. What did the merchant do when he found the pearl of great price?
4. What parable illustrates how God feels about those who don't forgive others?
5. How does the parable of the talents differ numerically from the parable of the pennies (denarii)?
Answers and a new post will be posted next Thursday!