Sunday, February 24, 2008


Hey cowboys and cowgirls! The Spoken Word Church has many fun activities during the year. This was Hallelujah Night with a western frontier land theme.


Hi,
Love is the fruit of the recreated human spirit, produced because of the life of Jesus inside of you at the New Birth.

Picture a fruit tree. Where does the fruit grow? Fruit grows on the branches. Jesus is the Vine. We are the branches. Natural fruit receives nourishment from the vine of the tree. The trunk of the tree. Life from the trunk flows out into the branches. It is the same in the supernatural realm. God is life. God is love. His life and love flow out to the believers, the branches.

Fruit grows. It doesn't come fully matured. The Bible talks about maturing in the fruit of love. I abide in Jesus Christ and He abides in me. Therefore, I bring forth fruit. As I keep God's Word, I mature in the fruit of love. I am making progress. How about you?

Hope you had a good Sunday morning service. Have a great week.

Shalom,

Bill